Our activities are many and varied and there is something to suit everyone. Ideas range from:
- Sunday School - Sunday School operates during the school term, except for the third Sunday of each month where we have all age worship and involvement in band and worship is encouraged.
- PEP (Pray, Eat, Play – School Age Kids Activites) - PEP is a dynamic group of kids who meet each Saturday. Activities vary from movie nights, bike ride, games nights.
- Band - Band operates on the third Sunday of every month. Everyone is welcome to join band! Yes, singers, musicians, enthusiastic percussionists … you are welcome. Rehearsal is held on the day before at 2.30pm, in the Church.
- Cantando Sorelle (Ladies Choir) - This is an initiative of the Dubbo Uniting Church welcoming ladies to sing in a community choir. We meet every month (excluding school holidays and public holidays), 6.30pm to 7.30pm in the Church.
- Tea and Talk Fellowship - Tea and Talk Fellowship meets on the third Thursday of the month in the Jacaranda Room in the Admin Building of our premises. Our gathering meets to hear an interesting speaker, and then chat over lunch and a cuppa.
- Stamp Trimming - funds raised go to mission.
- Conversational English - is held on the first and third Thursdays of the month during school terms
- Street Library - options include borrowing, adding returning or keeping a book. More information can be found at https://streetlibrary.org.au/library/dubbo-uniting-church-duc-street-library
- Fete and Garage Sale - each is held once a year.
- Happy Hour - is held on the first Friday of the month.
Worship, Discipleship, Community Connections, and Mission Support – Mission Teams (committees) help to make things work in their particular area. Anyone is welcome to join a group.
Many of our members are involved in outreach and community activities. These include:
- Uniting programs eg Dads for Kids, Cinema Under the Stars, 120 Countdown
- Target Christmas gifts and Angel Tree
- Meals on Wheels
- Community Kitchen
If you are interested in any of these activities, please contact the Church Office.