Our activities are many and varied and there is something to suit everyone. Ideas range from:
- Sunday School - Sunday School is currently on hold but activites are available during morning worship for the kids.
- PEP (Pray, Eat, Play – School Age Kids Activites) - PEP is a dynamic group of kids who meet each Saturday. Activities vary from movie nights, bike ride, games nights.
- Band - Band operates on the third Sunday of every month. Everyone is welcome to join band! Yes, singers, musicians, enthusiastic percussionists … you are welcome. Rehearsal is held on the day before at 2.30pm, in the Church.
- Cantando Sorelle (Ladies Choir) - This is an initiative of the Dubbo Uniting Church welcoming ladies to sing in a community choir. We meet every month (excluding school holidays and public holidays), 6.30pm to 7.30pm in the Church.
- Tea and Talk Fellowship - Tea and Talk Fellowship is currently on hold.
- Stamp Trimming - funds raised go to mission.
- Conversational English - is held on the first and third Thursdays of the month during school terms
- Street Library - options include borrowing, adding returning or keeping a book. More information can be found at https://streetlibrary.org.au/library/dubbo-uniting-church-duc-street-library
- Fete and Garage Sale - each is held once a year.
- Happy Hour - is held on the first Friday of the month by Zoom.
Worship, Discipleship, Community Connections, and Mission Support – Mission Teams (committees) help to make things work in their particular area. Anyone is welcome to join a group.
Many of our members are involved in outreach and community activities. These include:
- Uniting programs eg Dads for Kids, Cinema Under the Stars, 120 Countdown
- Target Christmas gifts and Angel Tree
- Meals on Wheels
- Community Kitchen
If you are interested in any of these activities, please contact the Church Office.